At first glance, HydraFacial may appear to be similar to a Microderm or hydramicroderm, but it is a totally different, unique treatment. Hydrafacial is a non-invasive procedure that takes the skin through multiple steps in order to improve the overall health and hydration of the skin, with instantly noticeable improvements in skin tone and texture, and no downtime!
- Suitable for all skin types and ages
- Instant results with no downtime
- Addresses a multitude of skin issues such as oily, congested, sensitive, active acne, rosacea, sun damaged and dry skin.
- Enhances the results of other treatments – Can be used in combination with other treatments in your practice.
Not limited to the face – We have treatments for your Neck, décolletage, back, hands and the rest of the body.
The secret to it’s success is the use of patented tips that that deliver a unique blend of serums to the skin, the outcome being a comfortable yet highly effective treatment in each step.
In it’s most basic form, HydraFacial takes the skin through 4 steps:
- Cleanse & Exfoliate: removes the dead
- Acid Peel– Softens impurities and sebum
- Deep Pore Extraction– painlessly removes debris, blackheads and sebum from the pores
- Hydrate and protect– Infuses the clean pores with LMW Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-Oxidants and Peptides
|Skin Profile & Consultation||$25 or complimentary
in conjunction with treatment
|Add On – Neck & Decolletage||$39|
|Add On – LED Light Therapy||$39|
|Add On – Dermaplanning||$45|