At Adelaide Laser Skincare we use Photo Rejuventation to treat skin problems and remove effects of aging. We also offer a free consultation and test patch.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Photo rejuvenation uses lasers, intense pulsed light, or photodynamic therapy to treat skin problems and remove effects of aging such as wrinkles, spots and textures. Photo rejuvenation also involves inducing of controlled wounds on the skin and the help the skin to heal itself by creating new cells.
Photo rejuvenation is most commonly used lightening and removing sun spots, age spots, and brown blotches on the face, neck, chest, hands and other areas of the body. Photo rejuvenation is also used for lightening and reducing redness, rosacea, dilated blood vessels and broken blood vessels on the face, neck and chest. Photo rejuvenation helps to control flushing. Photo rejuvenation consists of 1-6 treatments, usually one every three to four weeks. The laser device emitting a range of light waves are then tuned and targeted at haemoglobin or melanin. The light beam passes through the skin and is absorbed by either haemoglobin or melanin resulting in damage to the vessel wall or fragmenting of melanin pigment. These tiny vessels and the melanin pigment are then absorbed by the body, rendering them less visible.
- Helps you achieve a healthier and smoother looking skin.
- Reduces the pore size and helps you get an even skin tone.
- Helps in reducing redness and flushing caused by rosacea.
- Helps in reducing the size of wrinkles.
- Helps in enhancing appearance and boosting self-confidence along with regaining a more youthful look.
- Photo rejuvenation treatments are customised according to the needs of the patients varying on their skin types and skin problems.